Tweets from the Billionaire Girl

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 25, 2007

    Things have been so exciting!


    So Spencer and I are restructuring for August and September. We are prepping ourselves to re-present to the investors. Woo hoo! I am training my body with Raye Hollitt (http://www.rayehollitt.com), Gladiator extraordinaire, and expanding my brain researching statistics to kick ass when we show off our new and improved business plans. It's actually quite fun. Today I bought a Rebel XTI (http://www.steves-digicams.com/2006_reviews/rebelxti.html) to save a bit of money on hiring photographers at events so that's pretty cool. The camera is so rad and easy to use. Plus I bought a Sony Cam to capture the local skaters. Aug and Sept should be off the hook. Its all hard work, but well worth it. Oh and hello... a few nights ago we got Paris Hilton lovin up ZexSports. Can you believe it! I can't believe in just a few months Tony Hawk, Brian Deegan. Marlise Kast , Holly Beck and Paris Hilton. So stoked.

    No comments: