Tweets from the Billionaire Girl

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 1, 2007

    I feel like I am juggling a thousand balls


    I don't know what I would do without Spencer. He is the world best team mate. Today was full of a ton of great contacts and incredible support from my team. But still at the end of the day I have SO much to do and there is no one who can do it other than me. I feel like funding is around the corner and to just keep on truckin. Its a lot of pressure to love something so much and know that in order to do it forever you have to make as few mistakes as possible. The good thing is learning how to do a lot with a little. To put it simply. Right now I am reading "The New Influencers". I can't put it down. I am such a dork. But it is all about Social Media and blogging. The wealth of information the book has to offer is simple incredible. My favorite place to buy books online is bestbookbuys.com but you can get it wherever. I got it for 25 bucks at Borders. Anyway, good night. Have to catch up for another day of adventures tomorrow.

    No comments: