Tweets from the Billionaire Girl

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 26, 2008

    Day 2... Medic please :)

    Wow, I definitely was dragged to go to the camp today. Being an entrepreneur took my health away. I just dreaded being reminded of it. Sitting in front of the computer each day eats at your muscles and left me with little appetite to properly nourish myself. I was huffing and puffing through the whole thing. But happy I stayed. Didn't give up. Well if not leaving equates to not giving up. I didn't give it my all that's for sure. The whole process reminded me of when I had a tumor years ago (I'm okay now) and had it removed. The journey back to recovery was draining. My body just didn't function as it once did. I had to rebuild. And here I go again. Rebuilding...

    No comments: