Tweets from the Billionaire Girl

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 29, 2008

    Day 3... Opps... lets skip to Day 4

    Day 3 I played hooky. I had a rough week. I a lot of thinking. Wanted some zone out time.

    So onto Day 4... Today was pretty good. Arrived about 5 minutes late. Mostly because i was sitting in my car dreading confronting life, but hey. So I finally walk to the grass greeted by a warm smile and start my boot camp. It was good. In just a couple days I feel myself getting stronger. Took some pics for some "before" shots. Not sharing though. It's embarrassing. And when the hour was up I walked to the cliff looking over the ocean and did a bit of meditation. Okay so like a minute of no thoughts, but then the rest of the 14 minutes were spent being grateful for all that I do have. A business partner who is a great friend and support, my family whether they have done me right or wrong I was grateful. My friends who are inspired by me. And the awe I have for my friends. This week is my 29th birthday. Maybe G-d will give me all the answers I am looking for as a gift.

    Or maybe, just maybe, he has already given me all my gifts and I just need to unwrap them.

    No comments: