Tweets from the Billionaire Girl

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 8, 2007

    Having the right partner...

    So my partner read the last post and was worried it was about him. I am grateful Spencer and I were able to connect in the way we did and prove ourselves to one another before becoming partners in crime. I really don't know how I would build my company without him. I think a business partner in many ways needs to be like your best friend. Someone you trust, someone you get scared with, someone you show your true colors too and someone who is so close to you they understand the foundation of bliss you experience on each happy day. But with all that connection and responsibility it in no way surprises me that many people find it hard to form a partnership.

    No comments: