Tweets from the Billionaire Girl

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 2, 2007

    What it's like to have a start up - tiring


    I am so tired. Today I slept the whole day and I am still tired. I feel like having a company is running a marathon. It's this crazy race to the finish line, but you have to make sure you said hi to everyone on the way. Meaning that if you don't catch all the details in between there is no way to succeed or you won't be prepared once you do find success. Today was hard. Though I slept, this comes after it seems like months of no sleep. Just constant emailing, phone calling, bill paying. Physically training at the gym is my salvation. Sometimes I picture myself like Christian Bale in American Psycho. Just a machine. Sick right. Anyway... My brain and I are taking a vacation for the rest of the night. Bye for now.

    No comments: