Tweets from the Billionaire Girl

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 13, 2007

    Its been tough.... it is a must to have a strong team

    Luckily my team is incredible. I pride myself in finding people with not only talent, but integrity, loyalty, passion and a genuine care for their teammates. These past couple weeks have been tough. I started my company by investing in real estate and the pressures of juggling old respponsibilities and those anew are hard to balance at times. I am thankful to have a strong team. But also it teaches me the importance of letting go of some things and working them out of my life in order to give my company all the enrgy and attention it needs while stilling finding time for myself. A diligent working entrepreneur deserves a few cocktails with friends every now and again. The only way to find that balance is via a team and focus.

    No comments: